We stepped into the world of manufacturing welding and cutting equipment’s in the year 1962. In those days our company was called 'Jain Oxygen'. We later renamed ourselves to 'Puneet Welding Industries' in the year 2000.
Noteworthy events in the history of PWI are as follows:
- 1962 - Company was founded and was called 'Jain Oxygen'.
- 2000 - Company renamed to its current name Puneet Welding Industries.
- 2012 - Trademark applications filed for our trademarks: SEEMA and Arcon.
- 2013 - Our welding and cutting equipment’s earned ISI certification.
- 2013 - Our company earned certificate of registration from BSCIC and became a ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- 2015 - Our company earned certificate of registration from QA and became a ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
- 2015 - Trademark registration certificate awarded for our trademark SEEMA®.